EORH Auxiliary Makes DonationFriday, December 9, 2011
EORH Auxiliary Makes Donation to Boost Patient Care
October 13, 2011
MARTINS FERRY, Ohio – The East Ohio Regional Hospital Auxiliary recently presented the hospital with a donation of $26,604 to boost patient care and comfort at EORH. The donation was made possible by proceeds from sales and fundraisers sponsored each year by the Auxiliary. Over the years, the efforts and monetary donations of the EORH Auxiliary have allowed for new equipment purchases, hospital renovations and various other projects to enhance hospital services and patient experiences. Pictured are Irene Louda, president of the EORH Auxiliary; Lynette DeBertrand, past Auxiliary president; Bernie Albertini, chief administrative officer of EORH; and Jennie DeMatte, Auxiliary treasurer.
Ohio Valley Medical Center, located in Wheeling West Virginia, and East Ohio Regional Hospital, located in Martins Ferry Ohio, are a 340 bed combined organization with over 1600 employees providing the only comprehensive acute and board certified emergency services on both sides of the Ohio River.